2021 Trim-A-Tree Festival
The 2021 We Care Trim-A-Tree Festival will be held at Markland Mall! Here are the details:
- Reservation Day: Wednesday, August 4th from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Call Liberty Financial at (765) 457-1134 to reserve a tree or wreath during this time.
- Set Up Day: Sunday, October 31st at 6:00 p.m.
- Public viewing of trees & wreaths: Monday, Nov. 1 – Sunday, Nov. 14 during mall hours.
- Auction: Sunday, November 14 at 5:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, please email Mariesa.
We Care is primarily a fund raising effort held the first full weekend of December each year. It is an all volunteer organization with 100% of all funds raised disbursed to selected local organizations that provide assistance to the disadvantaged and less fortunate as well as the mentally and physically challenged within our community. We Care is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
2020 Official Total: $465,975.64
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2020 We Care Online Auction! The official total includes the results from the online auction, We Care Hearts, We Care Park, various other fundraisers/donations and the following Super Lots:
- We Care Heart Sign: $5,000 from AA Auto Body
- Waterford Crystal: $5,000 from Public Risk Underwriters
- Dick Bronson Memorial: $2,000 from Rick & Lynn Sims
- Hope: $38,100 as follows:
- $24,000 from Stout Funeral Home
- $5,500 from Anonymous
- $5,000 from Billy Burns Auto Repair in memory of Merril Wolff, Jeff Stout, and Jerry Burns
- $2,500 from Wolff’s Insulation
- $1,000 from Bari Brown
- $100 from Paula Price & Gail Price Jr. in memory of Ryana Nix.